Hey There! Happy Friday to ya!
With so much happening behind the scenes, I realize that I haven’t been keeping up with you and keeping you plugged in to what’s happening around here in Cooperville!
I’ve made a decision to keep in contact with you more, starting today with sharing this weekly recap, and prayerfully I can stay on schedule to delivering it weekly to ya.
This gives you a chance to stay plugged in to what’s happening and how we’re positioning things to help support you more in life and in business.
Below, I have some freebies, updates and insider / behind the scenes stuff to share with you… so be sure to scroll down and check them out below..
Here’s a few updates on what we’ve put in place this week on your behalf:
Highlights & Progress of the Week:
- With us relocating from Texas To Florida (see video here of why we did it), I was weeks behind on releasing several projects and products… I’m pleased to announce that FINALLY… we have the “12 Step Formula to building a 7 Figure Business Online” guide up and ready to go… Yayyy, go here now to download a free copy (it will be go from being available for Free to a small Fee on Tuesday January 31st) so download it here now . Please note that there are supplemental trainings in this guide that are not yet available, and will be released by the end of this month, so FYI on that!
- With us pursuing the Debt Free Journey, we will be talking a lot about financial freedom and steps to building a life where money is no longer an issue. So in the upcoming months you’ll start seeing info about money management, budgeting, making additional income online along with things like couponing and living your life with a goal of assigning your money before you spend it. This week, I’m pleased to announce our Money Management Planner that we just released here…. (click the image below to access it)
- We have added the store to our website at www.NicoleSCooper.com/Store . There are several modifications that we need to make, but the new blog is coming along well. We have lots of work to do and can I share a secret… I want to change it already, but my focus for now is building out highly valuable content for you, and we can always make it pretty later.
- We now have a Resources page for Subscribers Only, where you can get several goodies and Free Downloads. We have tons more stuff to add, but for now, you can go on over here and grab your Free Downloads at www.nicolescooper.com/Subscribers-Only. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s waiting for you….
- I helped my husband launch his business this week, which you’ll hear more about soon…. and honestly, I realize I just launched a new business for myself as I’m committed to helping him get going… Lord help me, lol! Here’s a sneak peek of his first project, and you’ll hear more about how he can help you too in the upcoming weeks (click here to check out his first project).
- Although I didn’t plan for it, I’m getting tons of new coaching clients coming my way, and a great deal of them have been those that have attempted to build a business for a while and sick and tired of struggling to put the pieces together or those that are 6 & 7 Figure Earners with big followings who’re ready to begin creating passive income streams… I’m blown away at the caliber of clients I’m attracting.. But this is a season where I’m committed to being more hands on with those wanting to get serious about:
- Building A Blog For Profit
- Creating Their Own Info Products
- Creating Passive Income Streams through things like Affiliate Marketing
If that’s you and you’re interested in coaching with me, I’m offering a 50% off Promo for the 3 seats I have left for my 90 Minute One On One Sessions… Use this Code “Leverage” if you’re interested go here now to lock your spot! Only 3 Spots Available!
- On a personal note, life in Florida has been great. We love it here and it was perfect timing for this transition we’re making in our lives. I’m so glad we made the move and I plan on doing a one month recap next week about our first month since the move and pursuing this debt free journey! The kids are in great schools and starting activities, so that will help them with making friends.
Challenges of the Week:
- I have to admit, moving this time was a bit challenging with getting into a routine. This week felt like the first time since October, that I was really able to focus and concentrate on work. As a matter of fact, I don’t even have my 2017 goals mapped out the way I need it, and I’m still trying to find my rhythm with getting my brain to focus and concentrate beyond all the distractions of getting situated and what feels like a major lack of structure.
- Do you ever feel like there’s never enough hours in a day?? I have so much in my head that I want to get out, and it seems like everything is moving ssssooooo sssllllooowwwww…. However, I know I’m starting from scratch and am still in the foundational stages, so this process takes time to build. It’s not the most exciting process to have to engage in, but I know it’s both necessary and worth it.. so Yes, I can endure like a big girl!
Quote of the Week:
“You don’t have to get it right to get started, but you got to get started to get it right!”
This quote is a clear example of where I am in this season of my life and business. There’s so much further along I know I want to get to, but in due time, it will all fall in alignment.
Let that encourage you when you’re out there looking at people who are earning great income, have pretty websites, have huge followings and you feel like there’s no way you could ever catch up.
Here’s the secret, you’re not ever going to catch up because their journey isn’t for you to catch up with… Instead, it’s for you to operate in the lane that you know is yours, and give yourself the grace to grow step by step and bit by bit!
What I’m Reading This Week:
This week, i pulled out an oldie but goodie, one of my favorite books. Maybe I need a spark of fire to ignite me, or maybe I just had a desire to read it again just because, either way, here’s what I’m reading this week. This is one of my Top 5 Books of all time, I highly recommend you add it to your collection by snagging it here.
Aside from that, all is slowly but surely coming together. I’ll be highlighting more recaps both on my blog and here, but this is a bit of insight into what’s happening behind the scenes as we seek to build an impactful business that will help you reach your goals in 2017!
I’m hoping this gave you some insight and was beneficial to you in some type of way….
What do ya think about this Recap… Is it a Yay, Nay or maybe… let me know in our group here in Facebook Here by sharing your comments….
Wishing you a wonderful weekend…
Here’s a suggestion for the weekend.. if you haven’t yet, PLEASE GO SEE THE MOVIE HIDDEN FIGURES…. This was one of THE BEST MOVIES I’ve ever seen…
Go check it out!
See ya next week!