>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
Do you sometimes find yourself working more but accomplishing less? Do you catch yourself second-guessing the things you’re doing as you try get to where you want to be in business and in your personal life? Have you ever asked yourself, “why am I doing this again”?
In this episode, we’re going to talk to Jennifer Bourn of BournCreative.com—one of the most unique and successful design studios out there today—about the importance of finding clarity and focusing on the aspects of your business and your life that can lead you to the best possible success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to narrow your focus and work on the things that really matter most
- Why you need to stop trying to do everything yourself if you want to really succeed
- Why you need to know what your brand and your identity is, and how to go about doing it
- The importance of managing your time and your schedule, and why you should mark down vacations on your calendar first when you start planning
- Not only do you want to have a “what I’d love to do” list, but “things that I know I never want to do again”.
- You’ve gotta pick… the one thing that’s gonna be your thing that you want to build a reputation around.
- The brand always comes first… having a vision for that brand guides the decisions that we make.
- BournCreative (http://www.bourncreative.com)
- WordCamp Los Angeles (http://la.wordcamp.org/2015/)
- Books to check out:
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results – Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich – Timothy Ferriss
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
>>> Subscribe to the podcast on Itunes by clicking here <<<
>>> Subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher (Android Users) by clicking here <<<
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one o
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!