>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
One of the most important things that every entrepreneur and business owner has to have is the ability to manage their finances effectively, and for a lot of people that can be a bit intimidating. So what’s the best way to manage your time and money to make sure that you and your business can thrive and flourish right out of the gate?
In this episode, we’re going to talk to Rob Wilson—also known as the “Hip Hop Financial Advisor”—about the best ways to manage your time and money, and on how to get on the fast track to lasting success by understanding and tapping into your true potential.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to get started with becoming truly financially independent
- How to focus on the kind of work that puts money in your pocket
- How to build your “idea muscle” and consistently deliver the results you need to succeed
- How to build wealth the smart way
- If you focus on living up to your potential, you’ll never have to worry about living within your means.
- You have to be the best that you can be at what you do, and the money will inevitably come.
- You’ve got to start to offload the tasks that are just taking up your time and not putting money in your pocket.
Related Links & References:
- The Hip-hop Financial Advisor ( www.robwilson.tv )
- Budgets are Sexy ( www.budgetsaresexy.com )
- Fiverr.com ( www.fiverr.com )
- Elance.com ( www.elance.com )
- A book to check out:
The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses – Eric Ries
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one o
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!