>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
Sometimes, in our drive to improve the way we work and how we do business, we start focusing too much on trying to set up our calendars, our to-do lists, and our productivity systems that we end up getting less and less time to do any actual work! What can you do to cut the crud out of the way you work and focus on the things that can get you to where you want to be in business and in life?
In this episode, we’re going to talk to Jay Papasan, a New York Times best-selling author and a hugely successful businessman about setting priorities, being clear about what you really want to achieve, and creating systems that enable you to achieve success you never would have thought was possible—both in business and in your personal life.
In this episode, you’ll learn all about:
- How to use your time effectively from some of the most productive and successful businessmen out there
- The concepts and systems that you need to understand and put in place in order to create a truly successful and flourishing business
- How to set effective goals that will drive you to become more productive and propel you toward extraordinary success in business and in life
- The way we define success is not by dollar amount, or by title, or position; success is getting what you want.
- Your heart will pull you towards whatever it is you’re passionate about, even if you’re not aware of it.
- Failure is an opportunity to learn. If you’re successful all the time, you don’t learn.
Related Links and References:
- Some great books to check out:
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor – Gary Keller, Dave Jenks & Jay Papasan
- Gary Keller – “Lead it off” – The “Power of One” Essay
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
- The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom – Jonathan Haidt
- EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches – Dave Ramsey
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – Carol Dweck
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one o
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!