This week I wanna chat with you about what we put together for ya and sharing personal insights, while we focused this week on:
- Starting Over & Starting New
- & The challenges of Growing a Business
Can I just say, I think I’ve been so out of it since our move, some days I don’t know whether I’m coming or going. I often hear that it can take 3 – 6 months to adjust to a relocation, but I honestly thought I was a pro, having relocated a good 20+ times in my life (seriously…..)…
* If you haven’t heard about our move, you can check it out here *
So who knew this last one would be a doozie…
Anywhoooo, let’s talk this weeks recap….
Valuable Content We Shared This Week:
Despite the fact that we’re nearly into the 2nd month of the year, I still feel routine-less…. so I’m off schedule with a few things BUT, I did share some insight this week in a few videos…
Here’s a few things that you may want to get your hands on that provide Free Training:
- Video #1: How To Know when it’s time to Take The Leap
- Video #2: 3 Ways to know if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Video #3: OMG I’m freaking out a bit about this!! And why playing small will kill your bank account!! (starting at minute 32:00 in this video, I go into how I got started online and how things took off for me so quickly)
All of these share great insight that may be able to help you along the way in your journey, where ever you are in the process.
This Weeks Highlights & Exciting News:
- I’m focusing on creating more Training Videos through YouTube. WoW, I remember my first Youtube Video, and it was S-C-A-R-Y to me, sharing yourself with the world. Here we are nearly 10 years later, and let’s just say, it was one of my best moves ever. My focus this quarter is to get my account set up to make my Youtube Channel profitable, something I should have done a long time ago. I’m now making it a priority, and I’ll share the progress with you along the way!
Are you following me on Youtube? If not, head over here now to connect with me and Subscribe to my Channel!
- There are so many projects I’ve been working on behind the scenes and I swear I feel like I’ve said this so much lately, that I’m almost ashamed to say it again (but I am, lol)… However, the good news is, the deliverables are beginning to manifest. My first Kindle Published Ebook will be available in the next few weeks, and I’m soooo freaking excited. The Ebook I gave away on the 12 step Formula to building a 7 Figure Biz has been edited as a Kindle Published book and we’re just doing final revisions now to get it up and available for sale on Kindle.. Woohoo.. This is just the start to a series of books I plan to release this year. So hallelujah, #1 is almost ready to go. I have a goal to create Multiple Income Streams and one of them are Kindle Ebooks, so this one is the start of that Income Source coming to past!
- Resource Center is Up & Running: So in the last weekly recap, I shared that we have Free Resources available for download. So many people have taken advantage of them, so I want to make sure you do as well, as the ebook will be going up for sale on February 1st. Head over here now and use the password “BornToWin” so we can get you in with VIP Access to these freebies!
- On a Personal Note: For years I’ve struggled with HyperThyroidism and a major Goiter on my neck that often caused me to have issues breathing, challenges with working out, Extreme & Chronic Fatigue, dissyness and feeling very loopy mentally with an inability to focus. Thank God for insurance (after spending thousands in Medical Bills), I’m finally going to get the treatment needed to overcome this hurdle. As they say, your health is your wealth, so not feeling healthy when you mentally want to do so much, sucks! Prayerfully after getting the necessary Iodine Treatment to cure this challenge, my life will be back to normal!
- I finally got a bookkeeper… Now this is MAJOR NEWS.. Why?? Because I can begin getting my Monthly Personal Income Reports more accurate and focus on building the business, while my accountant focuses on the numbers. For years, I’ve wanted to share my Income Reports to show people what I’m doing to earn a living online. But keeping track of everything is soooo time consuming and overwhelming that it’s easy to put on the back burner as a “one day” project. Well I’ve officially put a Bookkeeper on staff, so we’ll have more accuracy for our Income Reports moving forward. If you’ve never seen the reports, you can check them out here:
- November & December 2016 Reports will be made available next week
This Weeks Challenges:
- F-O-C-U-S: Do you often have a hard time focusing?? I personally have had so much business coming at me (in a good way), that my original plan of locking myself up for months and working on personal projects kinda flew out of the window, so I’m not mad at “new business”.. Yayy… However, with juggling these various projects for both clients and myself, I have to get very focused and intentional about my time. Not to mention tons of Doctors appointments. What helps me most with this challenge is getting up at 4am to get things done… that makes me feel more accomplished. But I’m also working on a New Daily Plan of Action, so I’ll share that with you in an upcoming blog post.
- No Blog Posts… as stated above, my personal projects kinda got side swiped, lol, but I’m spending the weekend playing catch up so we’ll have more consistency moving forward in the upcoming weeks.
- Self Esteem meltdown… this week, I kinda had a meltdown because of the health issues, weight gain, new hair (that I don’t know if I like or not), all the changes and transitions, so many goals and frustration about the process and it seeming like it’s taking FOREVER to manifest. Add whatever else you want to throw in the pot like Motherhood, being a wife, trying to find a few minutes of not feeling guilty to get “me time”, and all the other life shenanigans, and they = a major meltdown. No I’m not going crazy, it’s all apart of the process but I shared a bit about this in the video “OMG I’m freaking out a bit about this!! And why playing small will kill your bank account!!” as well as in the video “How To Know When it’s time to take the leap!”
When you’re making transitions, from new cities, to lifestyle changes, to new industries in your profession, it can be mentally overwhelming. Going from the MLM industry to finally thrusting myself into this Internet Marketing & Blogging space, I feel like I’ve been going through an identity crisis (lol… and it’s a good thing but it doesn’t always feel good ;).
It would take forever to go into detail here, so check out the videos above, and I go through detail about this process.
So that my friends, is this weeks Recap, Insight and Overview of what’s going on in Cooperville…. stick with me in the upcoming weeks, as we have more insight that will help you in your businesses moving forward!
Until Next Week,
Nicole S. Cooper