>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
Do you really understand your business model – or yourself? Have you done your homework and set your goals carefully? Are you always attracted to the next shiny object that you begin to stray away from your strength?
Realign yourself with your purpose and find the best opportunities to grow your business this year!
In this episode, Nicole shares the reason for the show’s long hiatus, the 2015 year-end review and what you should expect in 2016.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
* The question you have to ask before implementing something new to your business
* The impact and power of podcasting and the lessons you should learn before using it to expand your business
* The lessons Nicole picked-up last year that might be beneficial to your business, career or personal life
* Nicole’s personal blueprint on goal setting which she perfected after reading a real estate book back in 2004
* Key goals Nicole has set to accomplish this year and the last
* There’s so much more to our lives than business.
* What happens when you don’t know what to do, you go back to what you know.
* You’re not gonna find your purpose. Your purpose finds you.
* Just because you’re good at doing something, doesn’t mean that’s what you’re called to do.
* BUS episode 010 featuring Jay Papasan (http://www.nicolescooper.com/episode-010-jay-papasan-implement-one-thing/)
* Money and Marketing Success Plan (http://www.moneyandmarketingsuccessplan.com/)
* The Chalene Show: What the Heck is Your Purpose | What is the Difference between Passion & Purpose (http://www.chalenejohnson.com/podcasts/what-the-heck-is-your-purpose-what-is-the-difference-between-passion-purpose/)
* Books to check out:
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It’s Not About the Money…It’s About Being the Best You Can Be! – Gary Keller, Dave Jenks, Jay Papasan
- Triple Your Profits Workbook: The No Nonsense Guide + Workbook To Earning The Income You Desire! – Nicole Cooper (http://createmysuccessplan.com/)
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one o
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!