>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
Do you sometimes feel lost and unhappy while you’re doing something that you thought was what you’ve wanted to do your whole life? Do you find yourself second-guessing what you want to do, how you want to do it, and what you really want to get out of your life’s work?
In this very personal episode, Nicole talks about how far she’s come from where she was at the start of her journey in business and in life, to where and how she is now and all of the valuable lessons she’s learned about clarity, vision, success, and happiness along the way.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome that feeling of being stuck and being unhappy with where you are in business and in life
- How being transparent about your process and your journey can transform you for the better and help you get to where you want to go
- How to get that boldness to never be limited by what you think others will think about you and just succeed by being you
- At the end of the day, your success comes from connecting with people.
- Your greatest level of growth comes when you’re in the trenches and truly hands-on with the people.
- You need to stop worrying what people think about you, and just be you. Do it your way.
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one o
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!