>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
Whether you’ve been in business for a long time or just starting out, you know just how important—and a lot of times, how intimidating—staying on top or your finances can be for you and your business. What’s the best way to stay on track with your finances? And how can working with the right people help you grow your business faster, supercharge your profits, and help you meet your goals sooner?
In this episode, we’re going to talk to Maddie Brown—a certified public accountant for over 30 years—on how she’s putting a unique spin on helping people come to grips with their finances, grow their businesses faster, and get what they want out of life starting now.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of understanding what you want to achieve right from the start
- How to make the best financial decisions that can help you grow your business fast
- How working with the right CPA—whether you’re just starting out, or already successful—can boost your bottom line
- How putting a team together and working with the right people can supercharge your productivity and profits
- Tips, Tricks, and Techniques on how to make good decisions that lead to success
- We push away the help that can change our businesses, because we are offended or defensive about our mistakes.
- What you can visualize, you can create. The clearer vision that you have of it, that is what is going to come into your life.
- You have to know what you want in the world. Because if you’re drifting along… that’s where you’re going to stay.
- Books to check out:
- Illusions – Richard Bach
- The Success PrinciplesTM: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be – Jack Canfield
- Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life – Shakti Gawain
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one o
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!