>> Click The Play Button in the Blue Bar Below to listen to this episode! <<
Do you have various training programs and resources at your fingertips that you’ve invested in but don’t know what to do with them?
In this episode, Curt Maly shares with you how he went from being a broke wannapreneur, to building a successful Social Media Agency, now attracting elite 7 & 8 figure Business owners who can’t wait to do business with him. He will share with you what mindset shifts he had to make to put himself in position to create success, as well as how to change your language to begin attracting those you truly want to work with, in your life!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to build your business with what you have no matter what the amount is;
- The importance of refund policies and how you can make the most out of them;
- How to invest faster in your chosen endeavor;
- How to connect with the “right people” and how to maintain that connection with them;
- What type of attitude and mind set can bring you closer to reaching your goals to success; and
- What relationships and better interaction with people can do for you and your business.
Curts Training: Social Media Ad Genius
Thank You For Listening!
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to another episode of our podcast! I’d love to hear back from you about how this episode has helped you.
Here’s how you can send us feedback:
Leave a review here on itunes and give us an honest review by rating us by starts and leaving a comment.
Also, please subscribe to the podcast so you can be plugged in to future episodes.
Are you An Android User?
Feel free to plug into our podcast by using Podcast Republic or Stitcher, and look us up by our Podcast Name “Bold Unapologetic Success” or by my name “Nicole S. Cooper” and you will get plugged in immediately to the site!
If you feel others can benefit from this episode, please share by clicking one of the buttons below and I thank you in advance for all that you do to support our show!
Have any recommendations for future episodes?
Then let us know by leaving a comment below!
See you on the next episode!